Lytham is a Lancashire coastal gem – a small seaside town located on the Fylde Coast.
Lytham is characterised by its picturesque windmill on the expansive Lytham Green, with views across the estuary to Southport, and its numerous quaint tea shops.
More recently Lytham’s Henry Street and Market Square has become a destination for chic bars and stylish restaurants.
Our other favorites in Lytham :
- The Taps – Legendary local pub with great real ales
- Royal Lytham Golf Club – Just one of many great courses in the area
- Lytham Hall – Georgian Manor – good for a long walk
- Lowther Gardens and Park4U – great kids playgrounds
- Booths Supermarket – Waitrose of the North – three minutes walk away
- Fat Face – to buy your beachwear
- Lanigans – best fishmongers for miles